By Emilio Sanz | August 29, 2011
Getting The Most Out Of Sample Sales
Last week we caught up with Kirsty, the brains behind Sample Hunters. She told us about her passionate love of designer labels and her vision of giving fashion label lovers the opportunity to obtain multi brand designer garments and accessories at affordable prices.
1. How would you describe a Sample Sale?
An opportunity to obtain designer labels at highly discounted prices.
Juicy Couture jacket
2. Which designers/brands will you have in stock in the next sample sale?
See by Chloe, Joseph, Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Belstaff, Armani Jeans, DKNY Jeans, Juicy Couture, Stone Island, Dirty English, Oliver Spencer, Duchamp, Gieves and Hawkes, Missoni, Money,
Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo and many more.
3. Which are the most popular designers in your sales?
See by Chloe, DKNY Jeans, Juicy Couture, Vivienne Westwood. Oliver Spencer.
4. What kind of items do you have in stock?
Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Scarf’s, shoes etc. Everything you need for a completely new wardrobe.
5. What is the range of sizes that you have?
We have all sizes available.
6. Do you carry stock for Men, Women & Children?
We carry both Menswear and Womenswear.
7. Which is the best time to come to the sale to avoid the crowds?
Generally first thing in the morning. As they say the early bird catches the worm.
8. What is the biggest discount you offer?
DKNY Jeans RRP £150 – Sale Price £20
9.Top tip for finding the best items at Sample Sales.
Give yourself enough time to look at every rail as they are always filled with bargain and surprises.
10.Who is your typical customer?
Fashion focus savvy shoppers. That is why Sample Hunters is the best kept secret in fashion.
Sample Hunters offers their clients an ideal way to indulge in guilt free designer label clothing at up to 80% off recommended retail price.
They hold sales around 4 – 6 times a year and also offer pop up sales in various locations within London. For all the information about their September event go here.