The Festive season is upon us – and it’s time to get shopping for dancing shoes! With only just over one month to go, our Christmas parties and sophisticated soirees will be here before we know it! If you are anything like me, finding that essential pair of fancy footwear glamour can be a choosy affair – should I mix classic with contemporary glamour? Should I opt for a more muted tone in high heel to compliment my already wonderful choice of party dress? The questions are endless! However, if there’s one element that comes as a must for this season, it’s sparkle! With my choices for party footwear, you are guaranteed to have that question asked – ‘Where did you get your shoes?’ Without any further a do, let’s let our fancy feet do the talking, with my Top 10 shoes for the festive season…
1. Topshop Party Black Strappy Sandals, £78: Let’s be honest ladies, when it comes to footwear we can never go wrong when opting for the classic black. Topshop’s black beauties are the perfect accompaniment to any choice of party wear!
2. Next Grey Studded Peep Toe Heels, £50: For a soft muted choice in party footwear, these uber versatile studded peep toe heels from Next are the perfect choice. A simple yet statement making addition to your festive wardrobe, these shoes have ‘buy me now’ written all over them!
3. Dune Diamante Kois Shoes, £95: Why not show off those beautifully groomed feet of yours in a choice of slim strappy sandal this festive season? The epitome of feminine–chic, these beauties from Dune are simple and classy. With delicate diamante detailing and easy fit, you will certainly be the belle of your Christmas ball!
4. Office Blue Porcupine Sandals, £75: If you are anything like me, keeping a look out for sharp, sophisticated materials in play with copious colour, is an absolute must all year round. Office offers these ‘frill me, love me’ beauties in sultry electric blue suede, creating an effortlessly sexy look. These are statement making shoes that will remain at the forefront of your wardrobe collective.
5. New Look Metallic Sandals, £20: Embodying all the essential glam elements for the season, these silver strappy sandals boast the hottest colour for the season – silver, in mix with a beautiful strap detail aesthetic and cone shaped silhouette – oh so perfectly on trend, without you having to break the bank! These silver footwear beauties will have heads turning.
6. Pied A Terre Bronze Janet Sandals, £140: Want to dance the night away in comfort? Look no further than these disco heaven inspired glitzy beauties from pioneering footwear brand, Pied A Terre. With delicate strap detailing and padded toe straps, in these bronze bedazzle me sandals, you are sure to be labelled a dancing queen!
7. River Island Front Tie Sandals, £54.99: Say hello to the richness of bold metallic snakeskin fabric this party season, with these irresistible footwear wonders from River Island. Continuing to be one of this season’s most sought after trends, snakeskin illustrates the flamboyance of individual style and status – rapidly becoming the ‘it’ shoes for the season.
8. Aldo Cordiana Ankle Strap Shoes, £85: The perfect choice for party wear, in keeping with a sensual take on the classic black sandal motif, Aldo presents a glitter ankle strap detailed sandal with goddess status. Perfect to combine with a suited choice of black, silver or gold party wear, these sandals evoke a sultry, edgy take on the festive season ahead.
9. Christian Louboutin Glitter Shoes, £430: If it’s high end sparkle that ticks your box for this season, look no further than these jaw dropping sequin embellished thin ankle strap heels from none other than footwear icon, Christian Louboutin. Covered in crushed sequins, these Catwalk beauties present a classy, refined style with an immaculate finish.
10. Forever 21 Peep Toe Bow Pumps, £24.75: Simple, chic and elegant – these shoes will leave you towering above the rest this party season. The sleek design portrays a sophisticated motif, in play with the delicate bow detail and peep toe design, which allows you to show off your toe nails in a fancy contrasting colour of your choice.
These Top 10 party shoes have been chosen by Stylist and Fashion Editor Samar Sadullah. Read her blog at Sosostyleme.